A Letter from Ms Beaumont

Dear Parents,
Today I am feeling quite tearful as we end school for a lot of our children for the immediate future. We will miss them! I hope we will be able to gather again in the Summer Term to get back to teaching and learning and to celebrate the leaving of Year 2 Class of 2020.

May I send a huge vote of thanks to all my staff, each and everyone have gone above and beyond, and will continue to do so in the coming weeks as we care for the children of Key Workers.

Also my thanks to you Parents and Carers for your continued support and understanding in working with us to get through this very difficult time, definitely Stronger Together.

As new information reaches me I will share it with you as soon as possible. The St Joseph’s Team  send their love and prayers. We look forward to getting back to our normal regime. In the meantime Teachers will add suggestions through the Seesaw App.

Keep us in your prayers as we keep you in ours,

Best wishes,

Ms Julie Beaumont

2 thoughts on “A Letter from Ms Beaumont

1. Our love to our school community and our parish ; and to all . Stay safe you are all in our prayers daily.

Jajou family

2. Thank you for all your love prayers and support. The school and staff have been wonderful! Real troopers!!! I feel so sad that Ella’s last year in our wonderful school has been cut short. I just hope and pray we will all stay safe and be together laughing and learning together very soon.
    Love and prayers from Virginia and Julian and all the Hussell family xxx